PMP® training with PMInfinity covers all topics in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) sixth edition by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Our teaching methodologies also ensure that students are mentally prepared to succeed during the PMP® certification exam.
All our courses are taught by certified, practicing project managers who have worked for Fortune 500 companies.
Course fees are $1599 (half the price of prep courses offered by universities, colleges and private training institutes)
Students who train to write the PMP® exam with us recieve the following benefits:
1. 35 hours of mandatory classroom instruction and successful course completion certificate (exam requirement)
2. Real-world project management case based learning that is better preparation for the scenarios on the PMP® Exam
3. All textbooks, exam study guides, sample practice questions and exam preparation tools are provided
4. Career coaching to enter or advance in the project management profession: 2 resume critiques, 2 cover letter reviews and mock interviews for 2 interviews
5. Personalized one-on-one training or option to train in a small class of 7 to 10 students (weekend and weeknight options are available)
6. PMP® Exam application reviews
7. Exam pass guarantee, if not students can attend our course again at no charge
8. Gourmet lunches and coffee, tea, juice and water provided on each day of class
9. Discounts offered for groups, referrals and on all our continuing education courses (contact email@example.com to learn more)
Register today for classes starting May, 2018 in Toronto, ON