***NEW - OUR PROGRAM IS UPDATED FOR PMBOK® 6th EDITION!***
Our Virtual Instructor-Led PMP® Training Program is perfect for the busy professional on-the-go and provides a classroom experience and one on one instructor attention without ever needing to leave the comfort of your own home!
This program is an 8-week training program, with 4 hours of virtual instructor-led training per week (2 hour sessions, twice a week at your schedule). Each cohort contains 3 to 4 learners who are provided with all training materials required to complete the program successfully. Offline support is provided throughout the week, outside of training hours and the total training hours amount to 40 hours a week (more than the 35 hour requirement by the Project Management Instititute (PMI®)).
The benefits of PMInfinity's virtual instructor-led PMP® training program includes:
- Training aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® 6th Ed.) issued by the PMI®
- A case based learning approach where learners are introduced to a large, real-world, multi-year, international project on which they act as a Project Manager. As the learners are taught the Project Management framework, tools and techniques, they apply this directly the scenarios presented in the case study. The instructor guides learners to apply their knowledge in a Canadian context, and learners leave each scenario have generated Project Management outputs that are relevant and used in the Canadian market. A few of the artifacts that learners create include:
- Business Case
- Project Charter
- Project Budget
- Project Schedule
- Lesson's Learned Documentation
- Most importantly, case based learning allows learners to solve challenging scenarios that enables them to demonstrate sound judgement that seasoned Project Managers require for the Canadian workplace
- Flexible hours - learners make their own training schedule with their instructor - train for two hours a week or five hours a week, the choice is yours!
- Learners get two industry leading text books and the entire PMInfinity Project Management training course material and case study book and over a 1000 practice questions
- Instructors help learners with their PMP® Exam application, and in the compilation of relevant Project Management experience hours
- Our Instructor provides learners with assistance in creating a projectized resume and cover letters for Project Management jobs
- Learners can practice interview skills for a Project Management role through multiple mock interviews for real job that the candidate has applied for
- An Exam Pass Guarantee is offered - if learners do not pass the exam they can attend an additional training with us free of charge!
This program is perfect for early stage professionals looking to grow into a career in Project Management OR new comers to Canada who are looking for complementary credentials that will enable them to be successful in the Canadian job market. Feel free to email email@example.com for additional information and whether this program is suited for you!
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty